Thursday, July 21, 2011

Depression Sucks.

There, said it. After years of not really having any major symptoms of Depression, though being treated for it, it seems to have taken hold of me again and I am not happy about it at all.

It hits out of the blue. Or so it seems. I was sitting at work today and had the sneaking feeling that a panic attack was about to hit me. I managed to fight that off with some results but it left me feeling just icky. Can't put my finger on it. I just feel bad. No real reason. Harrison is doing great. Financially, we are better off than we have been in a long time. I just can't shake it.

Going to bed hoping tomorrow will be better. It is at least Friday, and payday.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Depression does suck, no ifs, ands or buts about it. I hope that's not the reason you haven't posted since July. I found your blog after you found mine. Thanks for listing mine on your site. I will keep up with yours for too. Love the pic on the top. I am quite familiar with the world of mental health. Keep blogging!